The term ‘Rodha' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Terms and Conditions of use of Rodha Online Platform of Education
- The website content is as per the general blueprint that is used for exam preparations. It is subject to change without prior notice and/or permission. (However if a student faces any difficulty with the changes that are made, he/she should feel free to refer to the Questions and Answers forum to get the doubts cleared.)
- Required information and/or study material available on the website is to be used on one's own risk, our team and website will not be liable for the consequences in any manner. It is entirely your responsibility to make sure that the service, products and data accessed via our website concentrate on your priorities and necessities.
- The study material mentioned on our website is possessed by us or licensed in our name. The course material comprises of, although isn’t restricted to, the website design, the general blueprint, look-and-feel, form and graphical content. Any form of replica is strictly forbidden except if the case meets the conditions of copyright, that is a major part of the terms and conditions of use.
- We do not provide any guarantee or warranty that confirms the precision, appropriateness, presentation, comprehensiveness or correctness of the data and study material presented on our website made for any specific purpose. The user must know that the information and material might hold imprecisions or mistakes and we, on behalf of our website, explicitly eliminate responsibility for these imprecisions or mistakes to the extent that is acceptable.
- You are not permitted to use any abusive or offensive language against others in our discussion forums, such posts will be deleted by the admin without any prior notice to you.
- The trademarks that are replicated on our website that do not belong to, or are certified to, the user are accredited through our website.
- You are not permitted to generate a hyperlink associated with our website redirecting to/from a different website and/or a document without our preceding permission.
Return policy Rodha Online Platform of Education
A return policy is an absolute contract which pledges the worth of a particular product. A succinct and transparent return policy instills a feeling of safety and online security in the customer, on the fact that, the product which they are purchasing online is assured to be as it is shown.
The return policy of Rodha Online Education Platform is that the aspiring student is assured guaranteed reimbursement within seven days of payment if he feels that the quality of the study material provided is not up to the standard or does not fit his requirements.
The refund method is very flexible and hassle-free. A user can just cancel his subscription by sending an email to “firstname.lastname@example.org” within a period of seven days from his registration and will receive full reimbursement as soon as possible in the most transparent way.